Skip Navigation LinksHome > Admissions Office > Re-entering Clinton Community College

Re-entering Clinton Community College

An individual who previously attended the College as a matriculated student does not need to submit a new application for admission to the College.  Please contact the Counseling & Advisement Office at (518) 562-4199 for registration instructions and complete the re-entry form.

Students who were academically dismissed must also file an academic and/or financial aid appeal through the Vice President for Student Affairs Office.  You may complete this form online (click here) or download it (click here to download), complete and return to the Vice President for Student Affairs Office, Clinton Community College, 136 Clinton Point Drive, Plattsburgh  NY  12901.